Thread: Masker's Tunes

Masker's Tunes

Hey, I make music. It's nothing spectacular, and I'm still pretty much a compositional novice. But, with what MIDI I do manage to put together, I usually figure out how to make it sound, at the very least, tolerable.

My soundcloud is here, this is my newest song, and this one is my favorite.

As I understand it, you guys have started implementing music in some of the zones, and I'd be willing to help make some for specific areas! But, uh, keep in mind, this is very trial and error for me at this point, so it might take some time for some kinds of themes, while others are done pretty quickly, if it's even wanted.

Blog Entries
    I really liked Black Spire. o.o Had that horror atmosphere feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Eirwen View Post
    I really liked Black Spire. o.o Had that horror atmosphere feeling.
    Thanks for saying so! That kind of feeling was the inspiration for it. The thing is, it has that little click-click in the echoes of one of the instruments during the first part that I still haven't fixed. It's probably got to do with some memory error when it was rendering. But, I'll fix it, I'll fix it. One of these days.

Blog Entries
    Oh, I hadn't realized you made a thread! As I mentioned to you earlier, we keep all of our music on http://www.valikorlia.com/music and associated dropbox accounts. I'd be more than happy to upload any contributions you may have for the server, as music is one of the most powerful ways to set the tone for an area or a specific RP!

“An abnormal reaction
    to an abnormal situation
    is normal behavior.”

Spoiler: 
    Join P.S.I. today! Fight for your world, fight for your timeline!

Updated with two new loops made for Zeta, you can listen to them here:
    https://soundcloud.com/archredsev/umbraculo
    https://soundcloud.com/archredsev/fengari

They're pretty quiet.

Blog Entries
    I do think they are too quiet, but it may just be my old ears, and hey we liked the one song so much that it is already on the server. In my opinion, Fengari sounds like a good ambient track for either the edge of a battlefield, graveyard, or perhaps while traveling through the Underdark.

Keep it up!

Umbraculo's music is fucking god-like. Thank you.

Valikorlia:
    Bringing you quality roleplaying since 1998.

Hey, I know it's been legit over a year, but if you guys still need any music or anything for any of your zones or events, let me know! I'm still totally interested in doing this if there's interest on your side.

Thread Information